Samsung has expanded its Galaxy Note series smartphones portfolio. They have launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. This smartphone comes with Iris Scanner and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection which are the key attraction of this smartphone. You can now do pre-order the Galaxy Note 7 for Rs 59900 on Amazon store.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is launch in India at Rs 59900. It is going to be available from September 2. The pre-order is now open on Amazon India store and you can pre-order now. The Note7 is coming with the Reliance Jio 4G SIM offer. It will help you to get unlimited data, calls, and SMS free for 90 days. Customers also can get the new Samsung Gear VR headset for a special price of Rs 1990 bundled with this phone.
The Note7 has a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a dual edge. It comes with an excellent 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. It runs on the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with the TouchWiz UI on top. So, you will be enjoying an excellent display quality for better reading ad viewing. Also enjoy the latest features of the latest Android OS.
An Octa-core Exynos processor powers the Samsung Note7 and Coupled with 4GB RAM, it delivers a great hassle-free performance without any lag. It has the 64GB of internal memory. You can expand the Note7 storage capacity up to 256 GB via any microSD card.
The 3500mAH lithium-ion battery gives power to this smartphone. It will provide an excellent battery backup. It also has Fast charging and wireless charging support. So, all-in-all it’s a premium mobile and the best Samsung smartphone made yet. So, go and pre-order it now.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- 5.7-inch sAMOLED touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- S Pen, Iris Scanner, Dual Pixel Sensor Camera
- 12MP of primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- Android v6 Marshmallow operating system
- 2.3GHz +1.6GHz Exynos 8890 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM | 64GB internal memory (expanded up to 256GB)
- Dual SIM with 4G dual-standby | 3500mAH lithium-ion battery
The Galaxy Note 7 is coming with an iris scanner for security and the all-new S-Pen. Samsung has never offered iris scanner in this smartphones. So, it is the first Samsung mobile to have an Iris scanner. The iris scanner comes to provide better security and privacy. It is more secure than fingerprint sensors. So, it is the USP of this Samsung Note.
The all-new S-Pen is now a smaller 0.7 mm tip. The mobile is water and dust resistant. The S Pen is also water and dust resisted. It has a unique private folder which is protected by Samsung’s KNOX security system.
Steps to Buy the Galaxy Note 7 from Amazon
- Click on Pre-order now button.
- On the product page, Click on Pre-order this item today.
- Sign-in to Amazon a/c > Select address and other details.
- Choose payment option and make the payment via any method.