Here are the Fresh Flipkart Coupons and offers for this Month : Last updated : 23 January 2020
Grand Gadget Days : Upto 80% on Electronic products
Get upto 80% off on Laptop, DSLRs, Headset, Hard disks, Timmers, Powerful Gaming Console, Playstation VR, Mouse, and more Gadgets.
Best offer on Women's Footwears starts from Rs.299
Get 50% off on Flats, Heels, Wedges, Sports Shoes, Casual Shoes, Boots, Ballerinas, Ethnic Shoes, Formals, Slippers, Flip Flops, Sports Sandals, and More Women's footwear.
Get Honor 9x @ Rs.13999
Get Honor 9x at Rs.13999. This Phone comes with 4GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, Expandable Upto 512 GB, 6.59-inch Full HD+ Display, Rear camera 48MP + 8MP + 2MP 16MP Front Camera, 4000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery, Kirin 710F Processor.
Upto 80% off on Health & Grooming Products
Get upto 80% off on top branded Trimmer, Dryer, Straighteners.
Wall Sticker under Rs.299
Get Wall Sticker, Self Adhesive Wallpaper, Switch Board Sticker, Kitchen Sticker, Window/Door Sticker, Floor Sticker, Fridge Sticker, Bathroom Sticker and more type sticker under Rs.299.
Get upto 90% Electronics & Accessories+10%off
Get upto 90% off on listed Mobile, Tablets, Gaming Handsets, Wearable, Laptops, Hard Disks, Trimmers, Printers, Tablets, Cameras, and more Electronics Accessories. Pay with ICICI bank and Kotak bank card and get 10% off.
Re.1 Loot Deals
Pay Re.1 and rest amount using your super coins. Choose from 10 products and save the most.
Get Flat 50% off on Women's clothing
Get 50% off on Sarees, Fabric, Jeans & Shorts, Ethnic Sets, Dress Materials, Combo Sets, Formal Wear, Leggings & Jeggings, Winter Wear, Sportswear and more Women's Footwears and more.
Stock Clearance Sale : Get upto 80% off
Get upto 80% off on Clothings, Footwear, Clutches, Trolly bags, Sunglasses, Belts, Wallets and more Fashion needs.
Flipkart Deals of the day : Upto 80% off
Deals at Flipkart, Upto 80% off on Rakhis & Rakhi Girts, Mobiles, Power Banks, Toys and Games, Jewellery, Beauty products, Electronics, fashion and many more.
Canon DSLR & Mirrorless starting from Rs.23990
Canon DSLR & Mirrorless starting from Rs.23990
Up to 70% off on Artificial Jewellery
Up to 70% off on Sukkhi, Atasi International, Bling N Beads, Touchstone, Jewels Capital and more branded Artificial Jewellery
Get Home furnishing products starting from @ Rs. 259
Get Bed Linen,Cushions, Pillows & Covers, Curtains, Floor Coverings, Living Room Furnishing, Kitchen & Dining Linen and more Home Furnishing products starting at Rs. 259.
Use Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card & get 10% instant discount
Pay with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card & get 10% upto 400 instant discount on no minimum order value. Offer applicable on all products except Gold and Silver Coins
Shop more & save more on the fresh Amazon shopping coupons page.
Flipkart Plus Membership Benefits:
- The new shop more to save more concept. Now earn Super Coins on every purchase and become a Plus member when you reach 300+ coins within a year for free.
- Free Delivery.
- Plus members can earn 4 Super Coins per Rs.100 shopping and each super coin is worth Re.1 which can be used on your next purchase (not applicable on all products) or purchase exclusive brand coupons and vouchers of Flipkart Flight, OYO Rooms, Dominos, Pharmeasy, Zee5, Gaana Plus, BookMyShow, FabHotels, Ola Cabs rental and outstation, Youtube Premium and much more.
- Also, you can purchase some Plus exclusive products at Re.1 and rest payments using your balance.
For more information on this check out here.
Flipkart is one of the leading e-commerce stores including a huge variety of around 80 million products serving more than 80 categories currently. With the Flipkart promo code for app, shop at the lowest prices. This venture was an effort of 2 people which has now become a large company with
- Superb technology that fosters 8 million shipments of products every month.
- More than 10 million regular page visits on a daily basis.
- An estimate of 100 million satisfied registered users.
- Around 100 thousand sellers empanelled which are serving a large variety of products to the customers.
- The presence of 21 states of the art stable warehouses with them.
A start-up action: FLIPKART – ‘Ab Har Wish Hogi Poori’
With the strong roots of this venture in India, the foundation stone of Flipkart was laid in October 2007 by Mr. Binny Bansal and Mr. Sachin Bansal. Flipkart has given the Indian e-commerce industry a way to begin the development process. The company has its registration from Singapore with their headquarters located in Bangalore, India.
The founders of Flipkart were employees of Amazon, who had a strong will to start up their own e-commerce company in India. They left their jobs to have a long and clear path to their actionable goals to do something really big!
With a start-up in e-commerce industry selling books in initial stages, it has covered every corner of our needs over a very short span of time in the market. It is serving to a wide variety of products including Electronics, lifestyle, and fashion, Mobiles & Tablets, TVs and Appliances. Home & Furniture, Cars & Bikes, Books & Stationery, household gadgets, personal care products are available. Find the movies, music, games, cameras, computers, healthcare products and much more. You can use Flipkart coupons codes for mobiles to get your dream smartphone at the best price.
Here is something about Shopclues. It provides the best cheapest price deals. So, everyone can afford the items. Our Shopclues coupon codes page has the best list of deals for you. So, check it out. Let’s move on to the “Flipkart” topic.
It is a firm funded through the medium of venture capital funding in the initial years. But with the passage of time, the development of the company made its existence an important aspect for more funds and good stature. With such a great performance in the market from the initial stages itself, the company had made sales of worth 40 million Indian national rupees in 2008 – 09. And with the enhancement in the process of the firm, it began to touch the heights of development with an increment of 200 million Indian national rupees of sales in the following years. Getting such a marvellous business in a very short span of time has made this name quite famous all around the business markets. Flipkart is an ideal example of creating an opportunity into the idea and then into beautiful results with their smart work.
Currently, Flipkart has overpowered all the spheres of e-commerce with $2.5 billion in raising funds from investors, valuation of around $12 million and an efficient workforce of 33, 000 people joining hands to meet the head to toe requirement of the firm. The scale of growth that has always been up for this venture, that showcases the effortless working of the Flipkart team and exponential heightened growth of an Indian startup in the past few years. Flipkart is just like an e-commerce wave which is selling anything and everything through their online portals and is advancing in their categories and products each day. You can save a lot with Flipkart Offers every month on Electronics and Grocery as well.
Why choose Flipkart?
With superb, customer-friendly and healthy deals on the site, there is an enormous number of reasons to be a Flipkart friendly person. Tempting offers by this marketplace always allures customer to buy handsome goods with their hard-earned money easily at discounted prices and special daily offers.
- Every customer who is shopping online expects a good and valid quality for the products they are purchasing. In fact, it is not necessary to get a good quality of the picture of a product seems perfect on the web. But with Flipkart, one can easily rely on and trust to have a taste of best quality for anything and everything you wish to purchase.
- Don’t you think the workload and burden of spending on festivities is much pain for everyone to bear? But with Flipkart, you can choose the best deals and become a festive friendly person with a good amount of discount at easy reach. Celebrate your festivals in a much-budgeted way.
- Doing online shopping can sometimes be very risky. Assuring you a good online shopping experience, Flipkart provides you with the best authenticity satisfaction. It showcases the same thing which is delivered at your doorstep and does not play with customer’s time and satisfaction levels.
- Operating the Flipkart marketplace online is easy with ample of customer-friendly option on the web portals. It is quite user effective and efficient in every possible way to provide a better surfing and shopping experience to everyone with a hassle-free method of buying things.
- A huge variety of over 80 categories and 80 million products, this venture is providing its customer ease of locating everything at the same place and avoid rushing to different places for buying different sort of stuff. It has a wide variety to choose from with different brands and products collectively portrayed at the same portal.
- The venture also provides a 30-day replacement policy which ensures a better satisfaction level of the Flipkart user as well as retains a good faith in the online marketplace.
- Sale: Flipkart comes up with mega sales and offers on special events like Big Billion Days, Republic Day Sale, End of session sale, Flipkart ICICI offer, HDFC offer, Kotak bank offer, SBI card, Google Pay and much more card and wallet offers where they offer an additional discount over the normal offer price.
Easy shopping on the app with daily new offers
- Its app is quite a successful option for users to buy anything anywhere with ease of touch. It is a very light weighted app which is available for Android, iOS, and Windows. Also, the Flipkart app has already portrayed the user-friendliness with 50 million users at hand in the current scenario. It is also the first Indian app to reach this peak of users and developers.
- You can take advantage of Flipkart latest offers on Fashion items. Purchase all the clothing, footwear in wish list at the lowest prices. The new Myntra discount coupons can help with the cheapest deals.
- It provides 24×7 customer support services for the audiences they are dealing with, in the market. The customer and backend support by the venture is super helpful to rely on for any query, complaint, and much more.
- There are many payment methods available including Cash on delivery, Credit Card, Debit card, other cash wallets and Net banking options. These alternatives make buying and selling relatively an easy process.
- Flipkart has a gift card option, which enables the users to create a gift card of the desired amount & send it to anyone as a gift to shop or use all by himself while purchasing products. Thus, this is a very different action which makes it customer friendly.
Flipkart Gift-Card Vouchers at discounts
With the advancement in the features provided by the venture, the introduction of Flipkart Gift-Card Voucher is one of the unique features that the portal possesses. It is just like a wallet or a prepaid instrument which is equivalent to cash bucks. It can be used for purchasing material on Flipkart.com or app.
We can send gift cards and vouchers to anyone around. It allows you to select from multiple products of the best renown brands with the best prices via available Flipkart gift card offers. One can purchase the Gift-Card Voucher through any mode of payment. It includes Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Net banking for the desired value. Also, you can use a gift card at the time of purchasing the product. Select the option ‘Pay by Gift Card’ to use your balance.
Purchase with No Cost EMI!
Paying a pretty handsome amount all at once is not an affordable option for every buyer. And a cost associated with EMI also makes it a very hassle task for a person to buy a product grouped with huge costs. But, with Flipkart, one can easily afford those expensive products with a special payment scheme called Flipkart No Cost EMI.
It has been several years that the revolution brought by Flipkart has changed the aspect of the e-commerce industry in India. It has given a good shopping experience to its customer and bagged the hearts of many customers for the standards that they have maintained. Making this experience a bit more convenient, affordable and accessible to all, Flipkart has introduced No cost EMI scheme. It is an icebreaker for the customers who find difficulty in buying products associated with relatively higher costs due to interests, loans, and fees adjoining to them. This scheme enables the shoppers to avoid the lump-sum payments and long waits to purchase your desired product through EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) with actually no additional costs attached! Isn’t it a great deal for any customer to avail this scheme!
Stepping aside from regular EMI payments, where the customers are supposed to pay a down payment amount, processing fee and also the interest attached to it, the Flipkart no-cost EMI scheme comes in a very different way with ZERO processing fees and ZERO down payment and ZERO interests.
This scheme is associated with a loan tenure of about 3 to 12 months, ensuring that it is feasible for customer’s pocket. Depending on the cost of the product and terms of payment, a decided amount is deducted every month until the loans are recovered. This scheme is available on various brands and products and can be looked upon by the convenience of smartphones. Around a great number of products from big leading brands have made this scheme available on their products through Flipkart. These brands include Apple, Samsung, Sony, Dell, Oppo, Vivo, LG, Vu, Panasonic, etc. They are linked to this scheme to make their products reach a wider audience by this method. This option is only available in the Flipkart marketplace. Also, the buyers can hop on this scheme for about 5 products in a single transaction.
Secure Payment + Extra bank card benefits
Whenever we pay through online portals, there is always a risk associated so as related to the maintenance of confidentiality of the information we are providing to the portals. But if you are on Flipkart, you don’t need to worry about the same. It’s easy and safe to shop on and sharing the confidential information with the same. After an independent audit by the experts, Flipkart has been certified for a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard 2.0, which a very leading security standard for the online payment card processing. It has also introduced a ‘Save Card’ feature in its technological portals and platforms, which enables a user to save his card details and number to avoid the repetition of entering the card details for undertaking every single transaction.
Another good thing is the bank card special offers. Find daily new bank card cashback offers and save extra money. Discounts with SBI debit cards, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and more debit & credit cards come. So, avail those offers and make more shopping with less payment.
PhonePe wallet offer & more
Many people are searching for how to use PhonePe wallet in Flipkart. The reason is the exciting extra cashback benefits with it. Grab the PhonePe offers and get extra cashback on every order. So, why miss it? Pay with your PhonePe wallet and avail the cashback offer now.
Thus, it is quite a successful step for securing the payment system for users and maintaining the formality of the process. With a large number of advantages and options available, Flipkart is something which every customer should try and retain in the chain of shopping.
Also, with the good amount of features and reliability services, it has been topping the lists of feasible e-commerce ventures in India and contributing greatly to the economical as well as technological development of the country.
As per the customers’ aspect, it is obviously a very happening venture that is providing from a bundle of opportunities to all the customers. The range of offers, discounts, and deals makes it favourable stuff for a wider audience choice.
This was all about Flipkart. For more details, stay tuned with us for daily offers, deals, and updates!