Get the fresh Uber coupons of Flat Rs 100 for this month – Last updated : 23 September 2017
Free Ride Coupon of Rs.50 OFF on first 3 rides
Valid in: All India.
New Users get Rs.50 on first 3 rides on the app. Use this promo code on signup.
Show Promo Code
20% Cashback with Standard Chartered Credit Card
Pay with Standard Chartered Credit Card on your Uber ride and get 20% Cashback. Maximum Cashback is Rs.600/ month.
Now get a Free Ride worth Rs 100. It is valid for the new users on their first ride with Uber Coupons. Valid across India.
Download Uber App and use these promo codes when taking rides.
You can also apply the code later, open the Uber app and go to Menu > Promotions.
Get Rs.100 off on your ride. No need to apply any code or select anything. It will automatically deduct when you book rides.
You can also get more free rides by referring more friends. Not just Rs.700; you can refer as much you can.
Old users get the discount on your next rides, check existing user Ola cab coupons.
Ride Your UberMOTO as low as at Rs.15 [Gurgaon 7.30pm – 9.30 pm]
Check out some fare approx:
Ride Your UberAUTO in Cuttack @ Rs.20 [Expired]
- Enter your pick-up location and Request for a ride
- At the end of your trip, you will be charged Rs.20
- Offer valid till 11 September 2016
20%-50% discount on your Uber Ride in Chandigarh [Expired]
- Apply Promo Code: REWARDME
- available in Chandigarh Tricity only
- A rider can get maximum five discounted rides
25% Cashback on Paytm UBER Ride’s from/ to Airport [Expired]
- Download Uber App, if haven’t already.
- Add your Paytm wallet and take a ride from/ to Airport.
- Offer valid till 30th June 2016.
- This offer is applicable on first four rides, and maximum cashback will be Rs.150
- Offer applicable on these Areas: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Vizag, Bhubaneswar, etc.
Free Ride’s in Jodhpur on this Yoga Day [Expired]
- Download Uber App, if haven’t already.
- Enter your pick-up location and Request for a ride.
- Apply Promo Code: UBERIYDJODH
- Return Home with a free Ride by applying same Promo Code.
- Free Ride’s applicable only in Jodhpur.
- Free ride’s up-to Rs.80 only.
- Valid between 5.30 A.M to 9.30 A.M on 21 June only.
Offer applicable on these Venues: Samrat Ashok Uddyan, Barkatullah Stadium, Gaushala Maidan, Ummed Stadium, Gaur ka Maidan, Chainpura Vidyalaya Krida Sthal, Somani College Ground, G.D. Memorial College Ground, etc.
All Ride’s in Mysore at just Rs.40 on this week [Expired]
- Book your ride at any location.
- Flat fares Rs.40 will valid across all over Mysore.
- Applicable only on first 8 kilometers.
- After 8 kilometers extra fare will be charged.
- Valid from 13 June to 19 June 2016.
Get 25% cashback by adding Rs.555 in your Paytm Wallet on Uber ride [Expired]
- Add Rs.555 to your Paytm wallet.
- No minimum transaction required getting this offer.
- Valid 5 transaction/user.
- Maximum cashback will be Rs.75
- Cashback, applicable between 2 May and 8th May 2016
- Cashback will be credited by 15th May 2016.
How to Get Uber Free Ride: For Rs.400 Free Ride [Expired]
- Valid for New Users across all Cities in India.
- Use the Promo Code before selecting the Vehicle
- You Will get Rs.400 OFF on your First Ride.
Visit Paytm Uber offer page > Click on buy > Buy Paytm coupon for free > you will get your coupon via email > apply that coupon code > while booking your first ride at Uber app.
Also, check Jugnoo auto offers at PCC and get Rs.50 free ride on Auto.
Why Uber for your ride?
When public transportation become a hassle for you, an online cab booking services is your best friend. And, Uber is the leading worldwide among the cab booking platforms. So, choosing them is the most convenient way to book a ride. Just open your account, set your location, type of taxi and book ride. Track the location and arrival of the driver anytime. Don’t worry about the budget as it’s affordable.
Choose cabs suiting your need
UBER gives you some types of cars to choose. So, you can choose the car ride matching your budget. The options are UberGo, UberX, UberSUV, and UberPOOL. After some low-cost cars from Maruti & Hyundai have joined the online platform, the cab services have been cheaper than ever. The UberGo is suitable for those who are traveling alone. If you are traveling with friends or family, the UberSUV will be appropriate for you. Even if a user wants a cheaper ride, then chose UberMOTO (bike). So, there are sufficient ride options to choose.
Share ride via UberPOOL for cheapest pricing
The UberPOOL become the best options for me when I have a shortage of money. It helps as a cutter of the trip cost and saves your money. This option lets you share your ride with other passengers. Users are heading in the direction same as you will ride with you. So, the final amount will be cheaper as you are not the only in the cab. You just need to select the “UberPOOL” option, your location and click on book now.
Apply the coupons online for the maximum discount
The affordability is more affordable with the Uber coupons. We at PromoCodeClub brings the latest promo codes, discount coupons for all your Uber Rides. These are same as the RedBus coupon codes that you use when booking bus online. So, you can apply the promotional codes anytime. Either at the time of signing up or booking a ride, you can use them. We are updating the cashback offers and best deals regularly. So, you can check the above list daily.
Exciting discounts for both new and existing users
Every platform treats a new user especially. So, there is no mistake in the case of Uber. We have got an exclusive first ride code for you. You can use it for a FREE first ride. So, apply it and make your first ride memorable. Hey existing users, don’t be sad. We have special existing user promo codes for you. On you
Hey existing users, don’t be sad. Previously, we have made a special old user special recharge coupons page. So, this time, we have the existing user promo codes for you. On your next rides, apply them to make your ride cheaper.
Availability in India
Be it a metro city or smart city or small town; Uber covers it in India. The Uber service is now running in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kolkata, Vizag. Indore, Jaipur, Surat, Pune, Goa, Gurugram, Nashik, Lucknow, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Vadodara and more.
Extra benefits with Jio Money, Paytm and more
When the name of online wallets come, we expect some exclusive benefits. Use Paytm, Airtel Money, Freecharge or Jio Money for extra cashback. After the partnership with Jio, they are coming with new Jio Money offers regularly. Use the Airtel Money for your first ride to avail the new offer.
Enjoy your rides with State Bank & other debit cards
Have a Standard Chartered Bank credit card? You can use it for 20% cashback on your Uber ride. Other bank offers also include extra discounts through State Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICIC Bank and more. Last month, there were special discounts with Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards.
So, choose the deal that is suitable for you.
Stay tuned for more Uber offers and codes updates at PCC.