Connect the Amazon Fire TV Stick to your standard HDTV and make it a smart one. Enjoy streaming movies, TV shows, and more services. Buy now and get the exciting offers from Airtel, Gaana, EROS Now, Voot and more.
The sale of Amazon Fire TV Stick is now live at just Rs 3999. Now stream your favorite digital content in your standard dumb TV set. Don’t depend on mobile or tablet to cast on TV. Just plug-in the Amazon Fire TV via the HDMI slot to connect. You can grab new Airtel Free Data Offer, YOU Broadband 240GB data for free. The free subscription of Eros Now, Gaana and Voot are also coming with it. So, go and make your TV a smart one now at the lowest price.
Steps to Buy the Amazon Fire TV Stick online: (Extra Rs.500 cashback during Great India sale)
- Go to the Amazon Fire TV Stick product page by Clicking Here. (Offer)
- Add it to your cart > Sign-in to your account.
- Update the shipping address > Make the payment.
- Airtel: 100GB Free Data over three months (on Airtel Broadband and 4G WiFi Device).
- YOU Broadband: Free 240GB Data over three months.
- EROS Now: 3 months free premium subscription.
- Gaana: 6 months ad-free streaming.
- Voot: Streaming on Voot & Voot Vids with No Ads
What is Amazon Fire TV Stick steaming device?
The Fire Stick TV from Amazon is a smart device that turns your regular HDTV to a smart one. Connect it and enter the online entertainment world. Stream a big list of Bollywood, Hollywood and local language movies. You will find all the best streaming platforms like Hotstar, Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Gaana, Eros Now and more at one place. It also supports Jio TV, Kodi apps.
How to connect Fire Stick to your TV?
The simple step is to plug the Fire TV Streaming Stick to your HDTV via HDMI port. Plug a charger to it. Then, connect to your Wi-Fi and start streaming. But, for everyone to get it easy, we are here with a much simpler to understand guide. So, check it.
What you need before setting up?
- Compatible TV: Your TV should be consistent. It is compatible with HD and Ultra HD TVs with an HDMI input port.
- WiFi/Internet connection: You need to have a WiFi to connect the device. Any broadband or mobile hotspot will do the work.
- Amazon a/c: An Amazon account is necessary to register the device. It will assure of all the latest features the Fire TV should have. So, login or create a new account during the process.
Here are the final steps to setup:
- #1 – First, plug USB cord into the power adapter and its another end to the Amazon TV Fire stick. Then, plug the adapter into any power outlet for charging.
- #2 – Now, plug the Fire Stick into your TV through an available HDMI port.
- #3 – Turn on your HD or UltraHD TV and select the HDMI input. Then, you will see the loading of “Fire TV Stick” logo.
- #4 – Get its remote ready by inserting the two batteries.
- #5 – After inserting the batteries, your TV remote should automatically pair with the Fire Stick Remote. If not automatically connecting: Press and hold the HOME button for up to 10 seconds to get into the pairing process.
- #6 – Follow the instruction on the screen to connect your FireTV Stick to any internet connection.
- #7 – Then, register the streaming device to your Amazon account (follow on-screen instructions).
- #8 – Within, some minutes, the setup will be completed. You will see some tips on how to use this device.
Check more installation information here. (official page)
- MediaTek 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor | Mali 450
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage
- Bluetooth 4.1, HDMI output
- Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound
- Voice Remote, Free cloud storage
- Compatible with HD and UltraHD TVs (Samsung, Videocon, LG, Sony, Onida, Micromax, Panasonic, Vu, BPL)
- Must Have Apps: YouTube, Netflix, Jio TV, Hotstar, DittoTV, VLC for Fire, Kodi and more
- InBox: Fire TV Stick, Voice Remote, USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender, 2 x AAA batteries
So, buy it now and enjoy full on entertainment.