Xiaomi has launched the successor of Redmi 3S series, the Redmi 4. The all-new Xiaomi Redmi 4 features up to 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, Snapdragon 435 processor, Infrared sensor, 4100 mAh battery and more. You can get it at Rs 6999 only from Amazon flash sale on 3rd August. So, get ready.
Xiaomi has introduced its new smartphone, the Redmi 4 in India. The all-new Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the successor to the Redmi 3S series smartphones. It is now coming in three different color options i.e. 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM, 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. Amazon India is exclusively selling the redmi 4 through the flash sale. You will be able to buy starting from Rs 6999 for the first storage option. So, check other features now.
MUST CHECK: Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro with 4G VoLTE, sAMOLED and more
Key Features of Xiaomi Redmi 4:
- 5-inches (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display | 2.5D curved glass
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2 GB RAM & 16GB storage / 3GB RAM & 32GB storage / 4GB RAM & 64GB storage (expansion up to 128GB)
- Latest MIUI 8 with Android v6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 13MP rear camera with 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM slot, 4G VoLTE, 4100mAh battery
Steps to Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4 online:
- Choose desired color and storage variant.
- Then, add the mobile to cart >> Sign-in to your account.
- Update the details of delivery address >> Make payment.
The Redmi 4 features a 5-inches HD screen. It has the HD 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. There is a 2.5D curved glass over the display of this budget smartphone. So, the display looks gorgeous with HD resolution and curved glass. It comes with the MIUI 8 latest version which is based on the stable Android Marshmallow OS.
A Snapdragon 435 Octa-Core processor with 1.4GHz clock speed powers this smartphone. Adreno 505 GPU and up to 4GB of RAM (2GB/ 3GB/ 4GB) are also there. So, it is sure that the multitasking will be smooth. Because of the latest GPU, all the latest top games will run without any graphics drop. There are three storage options i.e. 16GB, 32GB, 64GB. All these have the expansion ability up to 128GB.
The 13MP rear camera has some decent features like PDAF, LED Flash, 5P Lens and more. On the front, there is the 5MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. So, from the camera point of view, the mobile is decent. There is the Infrared sensor. It makes your Redmi 4 smartphone a Universal Remote Control. So, you can control most of the remote control devices like TVs, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Audio Systems and more.
As in the other Mi mobile, there is the Fingerprint sensor on the back for better security. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 has the Hybrid Dual SIM slot. So, you can either use two SIM cards (micro+nano) or a SIM card and microSD card. 4G with Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) support is there. Its 4100mAh battery claims to provide two-days backup on regular usage.