Protect Yourself from the CORONA virus by using the best Face masks. Health is Wealth. Here we will discuss about the different types of face masks. And who should wear to defeat the CORONA virus.
The Face mask is now a very shortage in the market due hit of the CORONA virus. As the virus spreading rapidly in the World, people want to protect themselves. Especially the surgical facemask is now in very demand. But is the surgical mask protective or not? Let’s discuss on them which one is best for the current situation.
Buy Surgical Face mask @ Rs.175 – Buy Now
3M N-95 Face mask with Respirator @ Rs.389 – Buy Now
Venus anti-pollution mask with inbuilt Respirator @ Rs.530 – Buy Now
Types of Face Masks:
A Surgical mask specially designed for medical use. Surgeons and Nurses are using the face mask, so they do not get germs to the patient. It contains a single layer or 2 layer paper mask, a surgical mask consists of 3 layers of flat or fold the fabric.
A surgical mask must consist of follows
- The manufacturer’s name must on the package.
- Filteration efficiency must be 80% or higher.
- Contains an expiry date on the packaging.
- Does not contain allergic particle.
- Good fit to face.
- Its price may be Rs.20.
N-95 Respirator Mask:–
N-95 respirator mask can be used by the people, who are working in muddy, dusty conditions. It can protect you from germs, which damage your healthcare conditions. But you should wear them properly then.
An N-95 mask must consist of the following characteristics
- Should NIOSH-certified.
- These masks having 95% of filtration efficiency.
- Fitted on face better than other masks.
- Carry instructions paper with it. (How to wear this mask)
- The respirator should not contain any metal, which causes allergic reactions.
- Price may vary from Rs.150 to Rs.300.
N-99 Vog Mask:-
The latest mask is N-99 mask, which filtration capacity is 99%. It can filter upto 99%.
- Must NIOSH certified.
- These masks having 99% filtration efficiency.
- Fitted on face better than other masks.
- It should instruction paper on it.
- The main point is it contains activated charcoal.
- Very comfortable to use.
- Having 2 respiratory valve makes it different.
- Various sizes are available in the market. Reusable and Washable upto 6 months.
- Its price varies from Rs.1800 to Rs.2200.
P-100 Face Mask:-
P-100 is also known as a Gas mask. It is often used in wooden work, painting work and chemical work. Not very popular due to huge pricing. Its price varies from Rs.1800 to Rs.3600.
How to wear a mask correctly?
Step 1: Wash your hand with soap and water.
Step 2: Cover your nose and mouth correctly by mask, then stretch it on your chin.
Step 3: Press the thin metal wire along the upper edge against the bridge of your nose so that the mask fits nicely on your face.
Step 4: Do not remove your mask when cough or sneeze.
Step 5: Change the mask when you feel, it wet, muddy or soiled or if you feel uncomfortable for breathing.
Step 6: Wash your hands after removing your mask.
Who should wear masks?
According to the Government or Doctor advisory, there is no need to use for all face masks. Only those people who are suffering from fever, sneezing, coughing they have to use the mask.
What is CORONA Virus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infection by a new virus. Till now there is NO vaccine for this. The disease causes flu and illness, coughing, pain on the throat, fever, and sneezing. In serious cases patient face difficulties in breathing. CORONA virus spreads when people come into contact with the affected person sneezing or coughing.
It also spreads when a person touches a surface or object that has a virus on it and then touches eye, nose or mouth. People are suffering from sneezing or coughing must use a Face mask.
Check Freebies Offer Here
How to protect CORONA?
Together we can fight the CORONA virus. Protect yourself and others. Help us to Help You.
- Frequent handwash, Alcohol-based hand rub, Wash even if it looks clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief, tissue or elbow when sneezing or coughing.
- Through used tissue immediately after use.
- Consult a doctor if you feel ill, cough, breathing problems.
- If you feel symptoms, then call toll FREE number (011-23978046).
- Avoid large gatherings. Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter.
- Have close contact with anyone suffering from these symptoms.
- Touch your nose, mouth or eyes.
- Split in Public.