Now get a new Reliance Jio SIM at your doorstep. Here, in this page, you will find the Jio SIM home delivery registration website or link and other required details for registering. So, check the below details for availing the Jio SIM Home Delivery on the official page.
Need a Jio connection? Too busy or lazy to go out to the store? If yes, then here is the solution. Now book a Jio SIM Home Delivery within just 5 minutes. No need to pay any money. Just enter your details and submit! Get up to 9 SIM cards via the eKYC process at your doorsteps. We have listed the easiest steps for doing the Jio SIM Home Delivery registration. The required documents at the time of activation are below. So, check them out.
How to Get Reliance Jio SIM with Home Delivery:
- Click here to visit Jio SIM doorstep page of the official website.
- Enter your details like Name, Mobile Number, Email > Click on Submit.
- On next page, enter Pincode, Address > Click on Select Delivery Time.
- Then, select any suitable time of delivery > Click “Get My SIM Now.”
- Hurray! You will get your Reliance Jio SIM at your doorsteps on the selected time.
List of required Documents:
First of all, you need to fill in your details on order placing page. After that, when the Jio personnel will come to your home for registering your SIM, please keep all the following things ready. It will help in easiest and fastest activation of your new SIM card.
- Local Aadhar Card – Keep it with you for instant eKYC activation.
- 4G supported device – You should have a 4G supported handset with you.
- Jio Barcode – Generate a Jio barcode from the MyJio app in your 4G handset.
Jio Unlimited Pack for Home Delivery SIMs:
There are two key packs for a new Jio SIM card. You can select any of these two.
NOTE: Both the plans come with Unlimited Calls, SMS, and Data with FUP.
|Unlimited Calls, Unlimited SMS, Unlimited Data (FUP – 1GB/day)
|Unlimited Calls, Unlimited SMS, Unlimited Data (FUP – 2GB/day)
Visit our special Jio offers and coupons page for more details on plans.
So, that was the process. Simple, isn’t it? It is not free of cost. You have to pay for the initial pack to run the SIM. It is a fruitful strategy from the Reliance Jio team for getting more new customers. Lazy and busy, everyone will join this movement who are not willing to wait in long queues. So, it is the best way to get your Jio SIM card. Sit at your home, submit Jio SIM Home Delivery request, relax and get the SIM at your doorsteps in time.