Pay or Order using Amazon Pay UPI and Get flat Rs.250 Cashback. It’s a Peer to Peer payment, only for Android customers.
Nowadays so many UPI offers are going on like PhonePe UPI offers, Tez or Google Pay UPI offers. Finally Amazon lunch for the financial secure transaction on its platform Amazon Pay UPI (Unified payments Interface) for its customers with the best cashback offers. Amazon tied up with Axis Bank for this Peer to Peer service. This service is only applicable for Android users. Create an Amazon UPI ID and send money using this to get Rs.150 cashback. And to get a cashback of Rs.250 you have to link your bank account with Amazon UPI id. The cashback is only valid on ‘QR Scan’ and ‘send money’ transactions during the offer period. Offer is only valid for the first time Amazon Pay UPI transaction during the offer period. Check more Amazon offers to get cashback on recharges, flight booking and any bill payments.
How to Avail Amazon Pay UPI Offers?
- Choose option what you want to pay
- Select Amazon Pay UPI as your payment mode
- And cashback amount will be credited within 10 days of transactions.
Terms and Conditions for the Offer:
- Maximum cashback will be Rs.250.
- Minimum transaction to avail this offer Rs.50.
- Offer valid for New User only.
- The cashback offers Once/User during this offer period.
- Cashback amount will be credited within 10 days.
- The cashback amount will be credited as Amazon Pay balance.
Benefits of this exclusive Offers:
Advantages of Amazon UPI offers are so many rather than other transfer methods.
- Direct bank to bank transfer means no need to take any help from another third-party help. It is powered by BHIM UPI, which is a Government approved app. For that, it’s more trusted than other options.
- Amazon Pay UPI is pin secured by India Govt.
- Any time you can transfer money. No time bound is there. In other transfer option, there is time limitation. But it offers 24-hour service.
- It’s faster than NEFT and IMPS. Here you can send money without login your bank account.
Link Your Bank Account with Amazon Pay UPI?
- Open Amazon App on your mobile phone. Click here to get the Link
- Click on the option LInk UPI.
- You have to select the mobile number, which is linked to your bank account.
- Click on Proceed button on your mobile phone.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify your OTP correct or not.
- Now, You are ready to avail the service.
What is the UPI system?
UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface, which is a real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India. United Payments Interface gives the facilities interbank transfer. This facility handled by Reserve Bank of India works as an instant transaction between two banks on a mobile platform. You can use this only on Android device and its powered by BHIM UPI.