Finally, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is in India. It is coming exclusively to the Flipkart store in two different storage variants. The price starts from Rs 10999. It has got upto 4GB RAM, CMOS camera, VoLTE and much more. So, go and buy from the 2nd August flash sale.
The much anticipated Redmi smartphone is now in India. Yes, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is coming exclusively to the Flipkart store. It is coming in two different color and storage options. It has price of Rs 10999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant and Rs 12999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM option. A new 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant is now there. This Xiaomi mobile has also got the excellent features which make it a great value for money smartphone. So, go for it.
Check the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price
Key Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Gold, Dark Grey color variants
- 5.5-inches Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2GB/ 3GB/ 4GB RAM, 32GB/ 64 GB internal storage (expandable up to 128 GB)
- Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 (Upgrade to Nougat) | MIUI 8
- 2 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) Processor
- 13MP rear camera with CMOS sensor, 5P Lens Element, PDAF
- 5MP Front Camera with f2.0 Aperture | Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM support with Hybrid Slot | 4G with VoLTE
- OTG Compatible | 4100 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
BUY NOW: Lenovo K6 Power with 4000mAh Battery, 3GB RAM, 13MP camera and 4G VoLTE
Steps to Buy Redmi Note 4 online:
- Select desired RAM and color variants >> Add to cart.
- Sign-in to your Flipkart account >> Update or add shipping address for delivery.
- Make the payment for completing your order.
The Redmi Note 4 is featuring a 5.5 inches Display. The display has the Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. So, the viewing experience of videos, games and other will be cool in this mobile. It runs on the latest MIUI 8 which is based on the Android Marshmallow v6.0.1. The company has planned to provide the Android Nougat via OTA update as soon as they get a stable one. So, stay updated with latest trendy Android OS.
A 2 GHz Octa Core Qualcomm processor. The processor is the Snapdragon 625 (64-bit) one. The mobile has 2GB, 3GB and 4GB RAM variants. So, both the variants will have the excellent performance even during heavy gaming and multitasking. Both the 32 GB and 64 GB storage options are expandable up to 128 GB through the Hybrid slot.
The rear camera of this Redmi Note 4 is better than the camera of the Redmi Note 3. Yes, the 13MP rear camera has got the CMOS sensor which makes it a better camera. It has also got the 5P Lens Element, PDAF, LED flash, Beauty modes and more. On the front, there is a 5MP selfie-taking camera. There is the fingerprint scanner to unlock the mobile from the back.
It is a Dual SIM smartphone from Xiaomi with Hybrid slot. It has dual 4G support with Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) support. OTG support is also there. Its 4100 mAh Li-Polymer Battery is more powerful because of the power-efficient processor. So, go for this smartphone.