Samsung has launched the new budget J series smartphone in India, J3 Pro. This smartphone is coming with the sAMOLED display, 4G VoLTE, 2GB of RAM, S Bike Mode and more features. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is exclusively on the Paytm Mall. So, you should check its features below.
The all-new Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is now available in the online stores in India. It has the 4G VoLTE support, 2GB of RAM, sAMOLED screen, NFC support and much more. Now, the mobile is on the Paytm Mall store exclusively. It is there in a Gold color option with Metal body design at Rs 8490. So, you can get this J-series smartphone now.
MUST CHECK: Xiaomi Redmi 3S with 4100mAh battery, 13MP camera
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro:
- 5-inches HD Super AMOLED ( 1280 x 720 Pixels ) display
- Metal Design, 1.5 GHz quad-core processor of Spreadtrum
- 2GB of RAM | 16GB internal memory (expansion up to 128GB)
- Android v5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Dual SIM, NFC support
- Extra Data Saving Mode, 2600mAh battery
How to Buy the Galaxy J3 Pro online:
- Go to the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro mobile page on Paytm by Clicking Here.
- Add the Gold variant to cart >> Sign-in to your Paytm a/c.
- Enter or update the shipping address >> Proceed.
Like other Samsung J-series mobiles, it also boasts metal-like finish. It features their S bike mode which has some handsfree functions for bikers. The J3 Pro has a 5-inches Super AMOLED HD display with the 720×1280 pixels of resolution. It comes running on the most stable Android, the 5.1 Lollipop version.
A 1.5GHz Spreadtrum quad-core processor power this Samsung J smartphone. 2GB of RAM is also there. So, it is the cheapest Samsung smartphone with 2GB of RAM. Multitasking and high-ending will be good. Its 16GB of inbuilt memory has the assistance of an expansion slot which has the capacity of up to 128GB.
The 8MP primary camera has the features like autofocus, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and more. These features make its rear camera a decent a camera. Its 5MP front-facing camera is also a decent performer. It has the inbuilt Extra Data Saving Mode which will help in minimizing the data you spent.
4G LTE with the VoLTE support is there in this Dual SIM smartphone. The NFC support is also there. A 2600mAh battery provides power to the J3 Pro. So, with these features, it is a powerful budget smartphone.